Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fly on the wall

OK like the last thing I need to do is start a blog, but you know it just HAD to be done. Anyone with 11 boys HAS to have a blog. So I have taken the last day or two to put this thing together, and I'm already thinking of tossing the whole idea but,until I finish thinking about it I'll do my best to entertain y'all. As most of you know me, I will skip the formal introductions. I am Fern. My husband is Paul. My boys are Luke, Noah, Devin, Moses, Solomon, Job, Judah, Gideon, Phinehas, Enoch and Abel. Ages 18 years to 14 months. I guess the whole point of this blog is to share what it is like to have 11 boys, you know to be that fly on the wall. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you blogging! I thought I remember you had one years ago? It does take a bit of time to keep up with it but I think it can be an encouragement to others too. It is always good to get a different perspective on how someone else does something and get new ideas.

    Looking forward to being that fly! :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete